This enquiry form is made available by JRD Flooring Services Ltd (company number: 10535849), Unit 1c, Spring Lane, Lambley, Nottingham, NG4 4PE – referred to in this statement as “we” or us”.
We can be contacted at email@example.com or on 0115 987 5257
Please note that calls may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
For the purposes of applicable data protection legislation (including the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR), the data controller is JRD Flooring Services Ltd (company number: 10535849), Unit 1c, Spring Lane, Lambley, Nottingham, NG4 4PE. As data controller we take all necessary steps to comply with the GDPR when handling personal information and we will meet our legal obligations to you in the way that we deal with that information. We will take reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal data against loss and unauthorised disclosure or access.
What information we process
You may provide us with and/or we may collect the following personal information:
* contact information including postal address, email address and telephone number;
* demographic information such as postcode, and preferences; and
* other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Why we process your information and what we do with it We will use your data to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, for example (but not limited to) processing your quotes, orders, notifying you about supplier price increases and managing your account.
You may have an account with us, or have expressed an interest in our products, services and/or events via a member of our team, a website enquiry or via an event itself, so it’s necessary for us and in our legitimate business interest to:
* Keep our customers and contacts informed of our products, offers, events and services.
* Use the information to notify you about changes to our products or services
* Use a variety of direct marketing channels and messages to ensure you are kept informed. This includes messages from JRD Flooring Services Ltd
* Use the information to improve our products and services
* Collect personal data that helps us keep our marketing targeted and relevant
You could expect to receive from us:
* A weekly email update containing offers, product information or information about an event;
* Occasional direct mailings about our new products, offers or events
* Occasional phone calls from our sales team about new products, offers or events
You can unsubscribe from the above information by ticking “unsubscribe” on this enquiry form. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing which occurred prior to the withdrawal of consent.
Controlling your personal information . We will take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal information. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The GDPR gives you a number of rights in respect of your data, including:
Right to accessYou have the right to access the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information please contact us by email or in writing (please see our contact details below). We may request proof of your identity before sharing such information.
Right to rectify your personal data
If you discover that the information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, you may ask us to correct that information.
Right to be forgotten
You may ask us to delete information we hold about you in certain circumstances. It may not be possible for us to delete all of the information we hold about you where we have an ongoing relationship, however please contact us by email or in writing and we will do our best to assist with your request
In addition to the above, you may also ask us to stop or restrict our processing of the information we have about you. You may also ask us to transfer your personal information to a third party in certain circumstances. If you would like any other information on these aspects of your rights, please contact us.
Please also notify us directly, as soon as possible, if you have any concerns or wish to make a complaint regarding the way your personal data has been handled. If we cannot resolve a compliant to your satisfaction you can contact the ICO at www.ico.org.uk or by telephoning 0303 123 1113.
Law and Jurisdiction